Friday, March 23, 2012

SPRING/SUMMER 2012 SPLASH FASHION SHOW



Cool boarding pass invites


Finally I got my invites to the show. I am packed and ready to go to Splash Fashion Paradise. I'm so excited to see the Spring/Summer 2012 collection of Splash tomorrow night. 

I heard a lot of cool stuff that's going to happen on the event. It will be a fashion carnival replete with gloss, glitz and glamour. Revolving around the Tropical theme, the Splash Fashion Paradise will be featuring different activities including music and entertainment, F&B, fashion kiosks, funky photo-booths, innovative games and a lot more.

All guests are encouraged to be in their Tropical Best. Summer is here. :)








No comments:

CURRENT ONLINE VIEWERS

"The important thing is to believe in what you do. Have a dream and take small steps."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails